new archos 70 250gb, no memory?Support

Last Updated:

1. pluggie

pluggie New Member

Got the new archos 70 250gb for christmas but when ive tried to download from appslib it says not enough memory even though i have not used any memory yet. Anyone know why this is and how do i fix it?
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. tonyabbott

tonyabbott Member

I have exactly the same problem. Maybe something in the applibs - they are having trouble as I understand it.
  3. DN13

DN13 New Member

Any update guys I too have just purchased one similar issue the internal 250 gb isnt showing up nor can i do a firmware update either
  4. joe90bentley

joe90bentley New Member

Hi all - go to the archos website and then download the update from there - also search archosfans website on info to get android market on the archos
  5. tonyabbott

tonyabbott Member

I downloaded the full android market, and used that rather than applibs - that sorted the problem and also allowed me to have more apps avaliable - check out the thread in this forum entitled 'Netflix'
  6. le me

le me New Member

Hi!
    I think you don't have memory on system storage. You need to go in Settings<Aplications<Manage aplication and click on every app and move it on internal storage. Sorry but I don't another way.
    I hope that works.