new archos 70 250gb, no memory?Support

1. pluggie

pluggie New Member

Got the new archos 70 250gb for christmas but when ive tried to download from appslib it says not enough memory even though i have not used any memory yet. Anyone know why this is and how do i fix it?
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. tonyabbott

tonyabbott Member

I have exactly the same problem. Maybe something in the applibs - they are having trouble as I understand it.
  3. DN13

DN13 New Member

Any update guys I too have just purchased one similar issue the internal 250 gb isnt showing up nor can i do a firmware update either
  4. joe90bentley

joe90bentley New Member

Hi all - go to the archos website and then download the update from there - also search archosfans website on info to get android market on the archos
  5. tonyabbott

tonyabbott Member

I downloaded the full android market, and used that rather than applibs - that sorted the problem and also allowed me to have more apps avaliable - check out the thread in this forum entitled 'Netflix'
  6. le me

le me New Member

Hi!
    I think you don't have memory on system storage. You need to go in Settings<Aplications<Manage aplication and click on every app and move it on internal storage. Sorry but I don't another way.
    I hope that works.