• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New at this site..

Pyr0

Dec 4, 2009
Hello Phandroids, is it?

My name is Leo.. aka PYR0.. always love with fire. plus it's my chinese horoscope. I promise you that I won't start fire with this site, because I already am addicted to this site and that Phandroid site.. Rocks!

I got my new Hero from Sprint about almost two months and loved it! And am willing to learn more and willing to help others with my knowledges.. I am trying to learn this first before I become to be root user. that's my goal.. My english might be sluggish due to English is my second language. I have good expriences with forums from variety like Satellites, Computers, Videophones, and anything that is electronics. My favorite is to troubleshooting.. Hope to see you guys here! :D

Now my first question, am i allow to ask this question here? or should i start thread.. Let me know... Thanks!

Hey Pyr0 And welcome to the Forums! :D

Please ask your question in the Relevant forum as this is the Introduction forum

Carl
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
Hello Phandroids, is it?

My name is Leo.. aka PYR0.. always love with fire. plus it's my chinese horoscope. I promise you that I won't start fire with this site, because I already am addicted to this site and that Phandroid site.. Rocks!

I got my new Hero from Sprint about almost two months and loved it! And am willing to learn more and willing to help others with my knowledges.. I am trying to learn this first before I become to be root user. that's my goal.. My english might be sluggish due to English is my second language. I have good expriences with forums from variety like Satellites, Computers, Videophones, and anything that is electronics. My favorite is to troubleshooting.. Hope to see you guys here! :D

Now my first question, am i allow to ask this question here? or should i start thread.. Let me know... Thanks!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Ask your questions in the appropriate forum usually in the phone you have forum

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones