New Battery-Any SuggestionsGeneral

1. mlsa

mlsa Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. benallgor

benallgor New Member

I have 5 of the Ankers from Amazon. They seem to be about the same as the Motorola batteries. I'm not sure, but the Anker may not deteriorate quite as fast.

I am running latest G60, and usually use 2 batteries per day.
  3. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Just call virgin and tell them that your battery won't hold a charge and have them replace it.
  4. 6burgh

6burgh Active Member

5. chucksaysblah

chucksaysblah Well-Known Member

I got the Hyperion one when my charger port took a crap on me and they work great. Battery life lasts through the day from 6 am to 6 pm with steady usage. It works for me cuz it comes with 2 batteries so one can charge while the other is being used.
  6. Allaneato

Allaneato Well-Known Member

7. firestar123

firestar123 New Member

8. notserpmh

notserpmh Active Member

I ordered one of those and have had it for about a week or so, so far. In general, I would say it is maybe a tiny bit more battery life than the original, but that is comparing it to my original that was 1 year old. I haven't noticed a huge improvement in battery life, although I would say that it has lasted as long as the original and for the $5 or $6 I paid on eBay, it was worth it.
  9. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Remarkably the only place that I have found a Motorola oem battery is through Virgin, all others are 3rd party so ymmv.
  10. striker325

striker325 Well-Known Member

11. Allaneato

Allaneato Well-Known Member

I don't recall exactly but mine showed up in a week or two from Hong Kong post.

"Patience, my love. Patience."
  12. striker325

I just got my battery but I do not own the phone anymore. If anyone is interested in a extended battery let me know.
  13. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

I have a couple of the 5 dollar ones from amazon and they work okay just about as good as the stock battery
  14. 58n65

58n65 Member

Which one did you buy?

58n65
  15. striker325

The extended battery 2000mah Max Power

Attached Files: