• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps New beginner Android app platform help

lenna_andr

Lurker
Aug 15, 2015
Hello, I need to make an Android app as part of a school project. My idea is not very complicated: I want to make an app with math formulas. It should have couple sections like trigonometry, algebra etc and for example when I tap the 'algebra' field it slides and opens a new field with formulas. I want to add the formulas and their explanation by myself. The thing is, I don't know where to start! This app needs to work on mobile and tablet for my presentation and I dont even know how to make it for which Android version. I know a little bit of C++, HTML and Java. I've googled things and there are many platforms but i dont really know what they do.. Please give me some instructions where to start, thank You. :eek:o_O:(

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones