new behold 2 owner

Last Updated:

1. boostedscooby

boostedscooby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

coming from a first gen behold . Im happy to have upgrade to android .The only problem i have had so far is when i turned the phone off and try to restart it would freeze and have the android logo replay but never get to the home screen. Had to force recover mode 3 times. I'm guessing some app that force the phone to stay awake might be causing this . Can some please tell me if this is the cause or is there something else wrong with my phone.

Advertisement
  2. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. :)

Users who have the phone or are familiar with Android's Platform should be able to help you out.

3. glitchsoilder

glitchsoilder New Member

ive had i mine for a week and no proplems u may have to swap it for another one or reset it again

4. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

5. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Turn it on and then once you see the android logo just wait for it to load it takes a minute.

6. Jacqda

Jacqda Active Member

I think we need more information before we can help diagnose the problem.

• Why are you restarting the phone?
    • What apps are you adding after you reset the phone?
    • How far do you let the battery drain before charging?
    • What settings are you changing?

7. boostedscooby

boostedscooby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1)I had to restart phone twice times because the screen has frozen after i added a bad( not going to mention ) app . Also to save battery power i did shut the phone off and restarted about 2 hours later .
    2)since i had the phone i have added about 8 different apps. 2 music apps , 1 browser app ,1 ring tone app ,3 game apps and 1 weather app.
    3) I have let the battery drain completely . With some modern use( messaging, surfing web and using the music player) the battery is at the last bar . By the time i get off work the battery is dead.

4)The only setting i have change to save battery power is dimming the lcd screen , turning off wifi,auto sync, back light to 30 second , and gps off . the only thing that reminds on is the background data usage .

I see that the battery in the behold 2 dosen't last that long at all .

8. culo77

culo77 Well-Known Member

Check your weather app. I have found weatherbug killed my battery. I turned off "follow me" and set up a location for work and home. Since then battery live doubled.

9. Skapheles

Skapheles New Member

I have had the same problem in fact it just happened this morning while my phone was already on. Phone was working fine, I got off subway and into office and notice it's the Android logo over and over again.

One app is Dolphin Browser which will cause this crash. All I know to do is reset the phone and then have to reinstall everything all over again.

Very annoying and nobody else seems to have documented this problem.