• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

chadmd23

Android Enthusiast
Dec 17, 2009
NYC
1. Faves runs, and prevents sleep, draining the battery

I'm going to see if its like the old calendar bug and you simply have to kill it on reboot.

2. Unable to send bug still there

Its more of an annoyance than a real bug, but it would have been nice to fix

Anyone notice any others?

Unable to send still happens about 30% of the time

Single jumps wildly from 3G to G for no reason but sometimes gets 3G speeds when displaying G and G speeds when displaying 3G not just in notifications bar but in network settings menu as well.

Phone takes longer to boot (not a big deal but I really liked my old superfast boot up)

Upvote 0
Unable to send still happens about 30% of the time

Single jumps wildly from 3G to G for no reason but sometimes gets 3G speeds when displaying G and G speeds when displaying 3G not just in notifications bar but in network settings menu as well.

Phone takes longer to boot (not a big deal but I really liked my old superfast boot up)

The signal thing makes me question whether I even want this update (which I have yet to get)

Upvote 0
I don't even care about mms not working in wifi now that hspa+ is in my home area I cancelled my cable internet after much pressure of my girlfriend who thought it was a waste to spend $60 a month for internet on our phones and another $50 for internet on the computer.

2 days on PDAnet and I am fine (thus far) my speeds are ok.

Now I just need to figure out how to bridge my PDAnet modem with my xbox using windows 7 :thinking:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/907156712.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones