New Cliq update now available...

Last Updated:

1. spyderman

spyderman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. lonniepop

lonniepop Member

Just got update. Took longer and had to do more than last update. Hope evry things ok

3. TopShelf10

TopShelf10 Well-Known Member

yah i was one of the lucky few to recieve that update earlier this month......youll find that it does in fact make the phone just a little snappier, and much less force closes. enjoy!

4. IINaDII

IINaDII Active Member

Ever since this bull shit update my battery has been drained and my 3g is super patchy... good one moto..

5. chillwill

chillwill New Member

my battery is going fast since this update

6. spyderman

no change in battery life seen here..

7. dzine2fit

dzine2fit Well-Known Member

I agree with chillwill, battery is draining fast even when I have the phone on airplane mode and screen off.

8. BORNaSAINTin88

BORNaSAINTin88 Member

Not only is it doing the same to me, but it seems it is taking MUCH longer to charge my battery, 45 min and my battery only charged 18%, maybe its just my imagination but that seems a lot slower to me.

I keep having problems with my phone freezing when I go into contacts. Anyone else having the same issue?

On the plus side:

+ Touch screen easier to use
    + End call button when you in a call is harder to accidently press with your cheek (Which is usually what happened to me)

ALSO: now realizing that my 3G signal will be FULL but will not be able to surf internet, use meebo, pretty much anything other than calls and texts. I am hoping they fix this fast.

9. liljae8

liljae8 New Member

it seems that battery life is much better to me. the touch screen is much better too. the sides of the touch screen are easier to press. all positives for me.

10. MsVLNorton

MsVLNorton New Member

I have enjoyed the update thus far... I have been noticing a lag in my phone these past couple of days but nothing to complain about. I'm overall very happy with my Cliq!

11. BORNaSAINTin88

BORNaSAINTin88 Member

Ok so I am not going to have to go back on something I said and with the way my phone has been performing today, I am thinking I may eventually take it all back.

Battery life is definitely better now. My battery did initially take much longer to charge at first but I have had it on all day and only a sliver of charge has left my phone. awesome.

12. BORIStheBLADE

BORIStheBLADE Well-Known Member

Geeez. Just when I thought the Cliq wasn't getting enough love we get anoter update. Hopefully we see 2.1.

13. spyderman

Hopefully 2.1 in the next 60 days...

14. curtst

curtst Active Member

I haven't gotten this update yet. Phone says I have the most up-to-date version 1.31.31

15. toydawg

toydawg Well-Known Member

I updated my Cliq last night and am pretty happy with it. The phone does take a little longer to charge, but I believe they chose do trickle the charge longer for the battery itself. The battery life does seem to last longer and the touch screen reacts a little better in my opinion. Motorola scheduled 2.1 to come out by mid year, so let's hope it's here within the next two months!

16. dmkjr

dmkjr Active Member

I'm on my 2nd Motrola Cliq. The first had a shattered screen, from a lighter pressing against the screen in my pocket. (NOTE: Never play beer pong, reach down to put pick up the ping pong ball with your Cliq riding shotgun in the front pocket with a BIC lighter, it'll cost you.)

My first busted two day's after the latest update came out. With that said, I hated the update!!! For everything it was worth, and it wasn't worth much. The screen sens level was horrible, and there wasn't any ability to improve it. In lanscape mode, but damn "DEL" key wouldn't even work... FML.

However, now that I have my second one rocking the latest, I'm loving it! No problems what so ever. It's funny how the same phone, will not necessarily behave the same.