1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General New CM2.3.5 ROM

1. orestis

orestis Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    julionatti likes this.
  2. julionatti

julionatti New Member

Great ROM, work fine, but my wifi still not working ( again ).
  3. orestis

in mine 3GW100 it worked fine....
  4. Fennec

Fennec Active Member

this version is quite good, best by far ihad. irecommend it. one issue is that wifi disconnect after awhile but maybe i havent found the menu for that. .. keyboard is nice and practical amnd it seem pretty stable

thank
  5. Rocky4u

Rocky4u Well-Known Member

any screenshots please?
  6. orestis

the typical android 2.3 with chita launcher and ADW launcher. Chita's launcher sometimes lags...
  7. Rocky4u

I finally installed it.
    I removed ADW launcher as I don't like it. I am using Crazy Home which I think is the best - I can hide and rename applications in App Drawer.

I have also replaced the Chita Launcher with the original gingerbread one.

I see there are issues with the clock and alarms... I will try to rename the LEOS clock APK and see how it works.

I would like to change the first boot screen - the one with chinese text... but I think I cannot as I probably need a new boot.img

It is working fine and I am 90% satisfied.

Attached Files:

• pics.zip
      File size:
      504.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Rocky4u

unfortunately renaming the clock.apk is not working...
    this is the clock issue I was talking about.

Attached Files: