New comer here, hello every body.

Last Updated:

1. Allenlim

Allenlim Member

Hello, every body. I'm new comer here, also new user of Andriod system and know so little about it. Could you share some experience on using it with me? I will share once I got something new.:D

2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello Allenlim. If you would let us know what device you own, we'll get you headed in the right direction. Android Forums consists of many sub forums... one for each android device. Here is a link to an overview of the site:
    You can click on that link and simply click into the area that pertains to your device as well. Either way, once you click into the area of users of your device, you will gain lots of insight on your device as well as tips and tricks and support. I hope you enjoy the forums and thanks for joining our ranks.
  3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Welcome to the AndroidForums, Allenlim!

There's so much here at AF to help educate and entertain you. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

4. Allenlim

Allenlim Member

Thank you very much for your warmly welcome. I'm using Moto Devour/Andriod 1.6 system. Is it outdate a little bit? And, there are many apps I can't use. I'm finding a way to root it and cut them off. Wish me luck.
  5. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Allenlim likes this.