New convert from WinMo

Last Updated:

1. darndot

darndot Member This Topic's Starter

I was a WinMo person till about three weeks ago. I am an Alltel(ATN) user so I have a HTC Hero 2.1.
    My main worry was exchange. My work calendar was very important to me. I found that Android works well with my exchange server.

I have found a bunch of info on the site. I am now hanging out waiting for a nice 2.2 tablet.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

3. zxr250cc

zxr250cc New Member

I bought an unlocked PALM TREO PRO with the idea of flashing it to Android but have not found anyway to accomplish that task. It has the performance capability and is an HTC phone in disguise so I wonder if anyone will offer a way to flash this phone to ANDROID?

I used the Treo Pro for a week with WinMo 6.1 and was so disgusted with the way software makes the phone function that I went back to using my TREO 650 with Palm OS and prefer it for functionality and software application selections. :eek:

Is there any chance anyone in here will root a TREO PRO and make it possible to use ANDROID on it? :rolleyes:

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!

5. darndot

darndot Member This Topic's Starter

I could run Android on my Touch pro, but there was some issues. I am not looking back wish for WinMo. I thought I would wait for Win7, but didn't feel it was would be worth the wait.