1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

new Cricket Android-Samsung Transfix

1. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Samsung Transfix | Cricket Wireless

They snuck this one out. Never even heard about it before. Another low end phone. At least it is 800mhz, but a 3.2" screen and a keyboard. Hurry up with the Glory!

Advertisement
    KOLIO likes this.
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Metro snuck another phone in too. Its another Huawei but not an Android. Kinda looks like a Black Berry.
  3. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

No kidding! Enough w/the low-mid range phones.

1) ASCEND-2
    2) ZTE SCORE
    3) KYOCERA ZIO (unbelievably still available)
    4) SAMSUNG (I forgot,ANDROID/MUVE phone)
    5) SAMSUNG INDULGE
    6) SAMSUNG TRANSFIX
    7) LG OPTIMUS C

We've all enjoyed our OG ASCEND,but,it's definitely time for CRICKET to step it up.
    Most expect more from their smartphones than what these have to offer,even on a budget carrier.
  4. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

5. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

It looks identical to that but its called the Pinnacle.

Metro use to have the 750 too. It was alright for a non Android but still a piece of crap
  6. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I also really want to see the glory, because then I might go back to Cricket.
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Have you been following the Glory forum? Huawei Glory - Android Forums

@Kolio- agreed about the Zio. That came out before the Ascend and came with Android 1.6! (did get upgrade to 2.2, though)