New Desire - HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. mattbeech

mattbeech Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys,

Just got my desire yesterday and it is absolutely awesome! However there's a few things I need help with. I set it up to link up to my facebook account and it imported all my facebook friends into my contacts, however there is some people in there that I want on facebook but don't want their phone number in my phonebook. Is there anyway to sort this? Also - It is a brand new SIM and I need to add all my contacts who don't have their mobile number on facebook, how can I link the 2 up? (their facebook account to the mobile number which I enter by myself?).

Thanks in advance, matt

Advertisement
  2. funkmuncha

funkmuncha Well-Known Member

open the contact, top right hand corner it says link. its pretty clever and will suggest links for you

3. mattbeech

Thanks, that's good for linking new contacts to facebook but how do I get rid of general facebook contacts from the phonebook

4. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

in your contacts list, press menu, then view, and check "only contacts with phone numbers".

That imports all contacts on your facebook with phone numbers only linked on their profile. If anyone else comes you you don't want, just delete them?

5. mattbeech

Does that just delete them from my phonebook and not from facebook?

6. kumar3234

kumar3234 Well-Known Member

Hello Desire world,

I need some advice on this facebook and twitter thingy.
    My FB and twitter updates continuously as and when my friends start tweeting.
    Because of this i am using up lot of data.
    My question is: How to get those updates / tweets only when i want to i mean manually i should tell my device to get the updates.

Am a noob here, so thanks everyone for understanding.

Regards,
    Kumar.

7. narancs

narancs New Member

Hi there!
    How can I link the sim card people and facebook people ? I had made a sync. but if the names are different I have two different person in the list (one for facebook - one for sim card). If the phone is not suggest a link, how can I do it? How can I ordering a facebook profile to my original contacts ?