New DNA and need some assistanceSupport

Last Updated:

1. neoncacher

neoncacher New Member

I got the DNA Friday and I have only encountered one issue so far, I cannot send pictures in my text messages. I keep getting an error stating that my pictures are the wrong format??? Now, this is the most advanced phone I have ever owned and it cant post any image, no matter the format. Someone please direct me to where I can fix this problem. The pictures are in my gallery but cannot be put into a message... i'm lost on this.

2. atakin77

atakin77 Well-Known Member

Did you try attaching a picture directly from the stock messaging app instead of through the gallery? I just tried that and it worked.
    neoncacher likes this.
  3. Don S

Don S Well-Known Member

I just tried it, works without issue for me. Sent from the gallery app using the stock Messaging app (which I normally don't use)
    neoncacher likes this.
  4. neoncacher

neoncacher New Member

Thanks for the replies but yes, I have tried through the messaging app. Still gives me an "unsupported format" error message... Even tried a new messaging app and the same thing. What messaging app do you use if you dont use the standard one?
  5. Don S

Don S Well-Known Member

I use Handcent normally, which also works fine when attaching pics .. I assumed you've rebooted the phone , just to ensure its not some odd 1-off error?
    neoncacher likes this.
  6. neoncacher

neoncacher New Member

Yep, rebooted. Nothing. Tried Handcent, Nothing. Strange indeed. Well Verizon here I come... crap. Thanks.
  7. TrueMetalGeek

TrueMetalGeek Well-Known Member

Maybe Verizon got your account messed up to where it is blocked or not included with your service.