• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New droid owner (1 month)

An old unix hack of 25 years ago & am still learning my way around the droid/Linux OS on my Samsung Exhibit II 4G. I have it rooted & the screen res changed so my old eyes can read it without glasses :) I'm amazed that some basic functionality was not present that was included in my old BB Storm2!

An old unix hack of 25 years ago & am still learning my way around the droid/Linux OS on my Samsung Exhibit II 4G. I have it rooted & the screen res changed so my old eyes can read it without glasses :) I'm amazed that some basic functionality was not present that was included in my old BB Storm2!
Hello and welcome aboard.. :)

It's nice to have you as a part of our community. Thanks for joining the forums. Here's where you'll find the other users of your device love to hang-out and discuss their phone. Exhibit 2 4G - All Things Root - Android Forums

I hope you will find this place useful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones