• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid owner, jackburnt

jackburnt

Android Enthusiast
Dec 8, 2009
Auburn, AL
Hello, I'm a new Droid owner. I was with AT&T for 2 years (had the HTC Tilt... loved the phone till battery died), but switched over to Verizon due to Auburn University's discount. I got 25% off the Droid, so I can't complain. I'm a big phone geek. With my Tilt, I flashed a cooked rom on it without issue. Don't think I'll do the same thing with my Droid (at least yet...). I guess that's it. Thanks for the great forums. I've been lurking since I got my phone Sunday. --Jack Burnt

Hello, I'm a new Droid owner. I was with AT&T for 2 years (had the HTC Tilt... loved the phone till battery died), but switched over to Verizon due to Auburn University's discount. I got 25% off the Droid, so I can't complain. I'm a big phone geek. With my Tilt, I flashed a cooked rom on it without issue. Don't think I'll do the same thing with my Droid (at least yet...). I guess that's it. Thanks for the great forums. I've been lurking since I got my phone Sunday. --Jack Burnt

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones