New DROID owner!

Last Updated:

1. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

NEW DROID OWNER AND I LOVE IT!!! It is awesome! I owned a G1 before this and it is night and day! WOW! The droid is amazing guys!! I love it!

Quick question- I've seen the scratch video with the keys, so I understand it's scratch proof to an extent, so do you truly need a screen protector then? I tried putting invisibleshield on and it made it less responsive and worse. Maybe I put it on bad but it made it look a lot worse lol. So are smudges and finger prints pretty easy to clean off the screen? or should I protect it? Thanks guys!

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Welcome, welcome, and enjoy your stay.

You don't need a screen protector, no. I've had mine naked since release day and the screen is in perfect condition minus some expected fingerprints which I regularly clean. I had an Invisibleshield on it - it was nice - but I prefer it without. I just use the screen wipe that came with my Invisibleshield.

3. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Really? Hmm.. that's a really good idea with the wipe screen cloth. I thinl ill do that. I didn't think I needed one, but I just hate it dirty lol. I think ill consider that then! Thanks! Any other tips guys?! :)

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I got the clear screen from Boxwave. Fingerprints are not as bad as they are with the naked screen and the feel is the same as the glass. It covers the entire screen so you can't even tell that it is on.