New Droid Razr HD owner!General

1. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

I just returned home from purchasing a Motorola Droid Razr HD mobile phone. I like the screen size and the overall system seems fast and smooth. Android has come a long way in the past year. The Droid Razr HD was $150.00 but I traded my iPhone 4S in and Verizon gave me $130.00 for it. I couldn't pass up a deal like that. I'm looking forward to using this phone and learning about it from the community :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. hansangb

hansangb Well-Known Member

Welcome..and enjoy!!
    ardchoille likes this.
  3. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

... and now you are on 4G ... how to go.

... Thom
  4. Stealthman

Stealthman Well-Known Member

Welcome. You didn't get the Maxx?? I got mine for $150 last week
  5. Xelios

Xelios Well-Known Member

Awesome choice, it's an excellent smartphone in all aspects. Welcome to the community!
    ardchoille likes this.
  6. ardchoille

I asked myself that very question.. after I got home. Oh well, I'm happy with the HD :)
  7. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

I bet its not too late.

... Thom
  8. ardchoille

Probably not, but I'm too lazy and I actually love this phone.

Google seems to have done some tweaks with battery life because it's midnight and I still have 60% left.. and I've been using this thing all day.
  9. PowrDroid

PowrDroid Well-Known Member

<robot voice intoning> : "YOU WILL BECOME LIKE US. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED."

(welcome aboard)
  10. racefan82

racefan82 Active Member

ive got the razr hd and i cant complain about the battery i get almost two days on a charge.
  11. ardchoille

I'll be happy with over 24 hours of battery life. We have to sleep every 24 hours, and we can't actually use the phone in our sleep, so we may as well charge it while we're sleeping.

My old HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Vibrant ( I've been on Android phones for ages) were getting around 28 hours per charge.