new droid user here with some questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. nightrain

nightrain Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, guys. I just got a Droid a few days ago and came across these boards Googling questions I had about the Droid. Anyway I had a few questions I was hoping I could get some help with.

1. For some reason, my phone doesn't seem to recognize new emails or Facebook notifications unless I go into my Gmail account and refresh the page. Also I'm not getting any notifications for new emails or Facebook notifications on my top slide down menu like I do for new texts. I already checked the options and everything seems like it should be working so I'm stumped.

2. When synching Facebook contacts I notice you have to list first and last names for it to recognize which profile goes with which contact. With my blackberry storm I was able to manually pick and choose which contacts go with which profiles. Is there anyway to do this on the Droid?

3. Yesterday I installed the advance task master to try and conserve battery power but I notice that at times its showing I have applications active that I definitely didn't use. How accurate is this program?

Thanks for any help guys!

Advertisement