• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid user

qoncept

Nov 8, 2009
I've been with Verizon for a couple years and can't imagine switching to another carrier. My phone is a phone first and no one can touch Verizon's coverage. I'm a Blackberry Curve user waiting for my Droid to get here, hopefully Tuesday or at least Wednesday. Interested in finding a guide for people making the switch from BB to Android but if I google "new" all I come up with is news for the Droid release and if I google "guide" it's all for developers (maybe eventually but I doubt it).

Anyway, I'm excited and it's going to be a rough few days!

I've been with Verizon for a couple years and can't imagine switching to another carrier. My phone is a phone first and no one can touch Verizon's coverage. I'm a Blackberry Curve user waiting for my Droid to get here, hopefully Tuesday or at least Wednesday. Interested in finding a guide for people making the switch from BB to Android but if I google "new" all I come up with is news for the Droid release and if I google "guide" it's all for developers (maybe eventually but I doubt it).

Anyway, I'm excited and it's going to be a rough few days!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones