New Droid X Arrived

Last Updated:

1. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I love it, I hate it (miss my Droid 1). Will getting used to stannge button placement (or maybe the Droid 1 was strange). It has kept me busy all day long. So far the jury is out... :cool:

Advertisement
  2. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

What don't you like about it?

And I'll go ahead and move this to the correct forum for you.

3. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

I'm on my D1 waiting for an X, so I'd like to know what you don't like about the X as well.

If it's because it doesn't have a physical keyboard, then I'm A ok with that. I don't use it the Droid's physical keyboard at all

4. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So far I am enjoying the X but stilll have to brake my old habits of button placement and general ergonomics. The screen is stunning, call quality seems up to par, and I am using ADW for my launcher. I am glad I made the change but wish they had more of the root toys matured (I am currently not rooted).

5. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

As much as I liked my D1 I think the DX is a better phone. It just feels better holding it than the D1. Sounds like we will have an unlocked bootloader soon so there should be a lot more options when it comes to rooting before long.

6. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

+1. And after using the X for the past couple of months, you get so used to the size, that the D1 feels tiny in your hand

hooray for unlocked bootloaders!