New Droidx owner, open to any suggestions.

Last Updated:

1. akjr58

akjr58 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All, I have owned my Droidx for alittle over 1 month. I love the phone. It seems like every day I am finding a new feature that makes this phone even more useful. I am asking all Droidx veterans for any suggestions of helpful tools that you have found.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

akjr58 likes this.
  3. kennychaffin

kennychaffin Well-Known Member

It's garbage, ship it to me.

:) :) :)

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

+1

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations!

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

akjr58 likes this.
  6. rudy_vega

rudy_vega New Member

Hello to all!

My name is Rudy, and i am a new member of the Android Family, new to Verizon, and I am a proud owner of a new Droid X. I've had this phone for a lil over 2 weeks now and i must say: Being an ex Iphone owner (1st generation and 3g owner), i have never been as happy with a phone as i have in the last 2 weeks owning this Droid X! It is the coolest, smartest, beast of a phone i have EVER had the pleasure of owning! My Iphones had NOTHING on this bad mutha-f***er. I love my Droid X!!

Of courser with every bit of techno-gizmo i ever end up owning, i always research my gadgets, hence my showing up here. I am glad to see such a cool, laid-back forum as the one you guys have here, and i look forward to learning everything there is to learn from you guys. So please, feel free to give me any suggestions and pointers, as i don't have any problems asking any questions i may have on this device. For now, i'm just gonna read, soak up some info, and learn some new words such as "root" and "deodex" and "froyo" before i actualy do root my phone and change the home screens icons, and so on.. So i am going to thank everyone in advance for all your help and patience as i begin my journey into the world of Android OS, with my new weapon at my side!

Thanx again!
    Rudy

7. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi Rudy! Welcome! :)

You might want to start your own hello thread! :)

8. kennychaffin

kennychaffin Well-Known Member

Good suggestion. :D