new easy rooting way to root force

1. xxpako

xxpako Well-Known Member

hi i found an other way to root force is easy put your cell on usb debuging and download the one click root and unroot for 4.0.4 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2172165 extract to desktop run the click to root bat and you will have root :) just rooted today no bugs full rooted

Advertisement
    :
    bcrichster likes this.
  2. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member

can anyone confirm? does root user supersu or superuser?
  3. xxpako

xxpako Well-Known Member

super su:)
  4. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Well-Known Member

The Avid Root is pretty much the same process with a bat file. U could probly use it to unroot the Avid root too. Supersu gives u the option to unroot in settings. The FTM mode in the Avid file process stands for File Transfer Mode. I dont see busybox tho in this file.
  5. jimsmith80

jimsmith80 Well-Known Member

Did toy have to do anything special to get this to work? So far all I come up with is permission denied.
  6. jimsmith80

Nm got it. I was a little over excited about the new toy and missed a few steps in the instructions
  7. xxpako

xxpako Well-Known Member

update su binary after get root that helps with the permissions
  8. xxpako

xxpako Well-Known Member

also try to use the one click for 4.0.4 and for this methot you dont need to be on ftm mode just usb debugin and allow unknow apps
  9. jimsmith80

Got it rooted. Thanks
  10. drdoom76

drdoom76 New Member

When i run the bat, my phone restarts a few times (like normal), bat comes up and says root complete, but my phone isn't getting rooted. On the bat screen all the lines say "unable to..." "invalid.." Any advice? Have debugging enabled; Third party software enabled.

Edit: Looks like this: [​IMG]
  11. sonicbluemustang

sonicbluemustang Well-Known Member

If all else fails I would suggest using the other root method in the other root thread. :rolleyes: