New Electrify Owner with a couple of questionsSupport

Last Updated: 2011-12-27 15:25:51
  1. MomDrvnCrazy

MomDrvnCrazy New Member

Ok, I upgraded from a Mesmerize and this is my 1st Motorola ever, so please bear with me if I seem a bit lacking here.

On my Mez, I had my contacts grouped and each group had a unique ringtone. Is there a way to do this on the Electrify? I have my groups set up, but I really have to go into each of my 900 trillion (or so it seems from this aspect) contacts and change the ringtone individually??????

Next, I have turned off the contacts that don't have phone numbers and my Google contacts, but is there a way to link the contacts with their Facebook accounts as I had in my Mez? It is so much easier to keep track of the kids this way & I would have to hate to try to retrain 2 teenagers to do something different now! LOL

Finally, is there something I am doing wrong with my camera because the pix are all dark & grainy. I took some tonight of my Niece opening her Christmas gifts and I was really wishing the old Mez were closer at hand. I have checked the flash...on; the effect...normal; what am I doing wrong???

Advertisement
  2. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles Well-Known Member

Ok, as for the Facebook, give the phone time and it should link them right up. it doenst have option like the mez did (i came from a mez as well). As for the camera, the pics will look better on computer as the Electrify screen sucks. IMO, the Mez is a better phone, just needed more hardware