New Electrify OwnerSupport

1. ctrinabelle

ctrinabelle New Member

Help. I just bought the new electrify. This is my first android phone and quite an upgrade from my blackberry. I have figured out the basics on this phone but there are a couple things I need help with....
    1. How do I change the notification colors?
    2. How do I set a pic from my gallery as my wallpaper - I know how to do it...but when i do, the picture is like zoomed in on just one part of the pic.
    3. Anyother tips or must knows about an android???

Thanks!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. MomDrvnCrazy

MomDrvnCrazy New Member

Ok, I'm new to the Electrify myself...1 day new to be exact, but I am a true Android lover & will never go back.

I *believe* the picture zoom you are seeing is due to the fact that it is spread over the 7 screens. As I have been looking for an answer to a question I have, I have noticed several people want to lower the number of screens, but I haven't seen a tried and true response yet. Sorry.

The best thing I can suggest is to keep playing with it, check the Motorola site, and watch the boards. DOn't get disheartened, you wont believe how many things I figured out on my old Mesmerize by playing trying to figure something else out!!!! LOL Good luck.
    ctrinabelle likes this.