New Every Two

Last Updated:

1. papichulo69r

papichulo69r Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My new every two credit of $100 expires at the end of the month and I had a question(s) regarding how it is used.

If I go to a VZ store and buy a Droid for $199 2 year contract price will I get it for 99? Or is that just for new customers?

Or if the the HTC incredible rolls out before April 1st, can I get it for 100 off their 2 year contract price? TIA

ON ON

Advertisement
  2. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Try the Every 2 on your online account, you'll know then. Usually if you can do it online, the in-store reps can do it with enough persuading.

As for the HTC Incredible, yes if VZN makes it available on their Every 2 website. With the Droid it showed up (in the Every 2 menu) in less than 24 hours after the phone launched.

3. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member

Why would your $100 credit expire?? I've seen people with a $100 NE2 credit since 2007 on their accounts. I wasnt aware they expire.

4. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was just in the same boat as you. I ordered it online because of the instant rebate as opposed to the mail-in rebate you would have to do in the store. Online, it will cost 99.99 that is including the instant rebate. In the store it woulda cost something else, I can't remember I want to say $199. Hope this helps.

5. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

It doesn't expire. I've had my $50 NE2 credit for almost a year.

6. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Per contract the (new?) wording is that your Every 2 expires 6 months after you're eligible.

I don't remember what the old contract said.

7. papichulo69r

papichulo69r Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well in a txt they sent me it said " Offer Ends 3/31/2010 " but I have gotten a few txts saying that with earlier offer end dates. Perhaps they are trying to scare me into getting a new phone asap.

I have been on same contract 2 yrs 9 months.