• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Evo commercial

They should just release a commercial with the droid pissing on the apple and leave it running for 2 minutes. Then in bold just put. SIMPLY BETTER!!!! that would pretty much sum it up for a lot of people.

1) The Droid is a Verizon phone by Motorola
2) This would only sum it up for the kind of people with "No Fear" and bootleg Calvin and Hobbes stickers on their cars.

Reactions: acp
Upvote 0
The commercial is still weaksauce and I'm hoping for a much better one soon that truly shows off the phone. Just earlier I was multitasking between Let's Golf, Handcent, Youtube, Phone and Music Player, I still can't believe how beautiful games look, it's like having a PSP. I did predict though that this phone would go out of stock too fast to allow for a lot of good ads in the beginning, so hopefully Sprint steps it up in July.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones