new evo tomorrow

Last Updated:

1. metalmenance

metalmenance Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Picking up my new Evo in morning and will be rooting with urevoked by afternoon :)
    just wondering on some thought from others...
    I am looking at 2 diff roms right now, any thoughts on which is better on battery life and still has some stock apps (nascar,football,footprints,voicemail) dont want the others like amazon etc
    1.fresh evo
    2.supersonic
    or any others that can be recommended to me
    thanks in advance and cant wait to get mine. I signed up woth sprint last week and tried the epic4g and in my opinion it BLOWS!!! dont like feel of it at all and bottom buttons are a major pain in the a**

Advertisement
  2. TheManRSW

TheManRSW Well-Known Member

Fresh will install a removed apk folder that has all of the programs removed...and the files to install them back if need/want be. Not sure about the other.

3. tgearman

tgearman New Member

I've been running Senseless Freak E Evo v3 with Kings kernel #9 and my Evo is running awesome!! :cool:

4. eyeballer

eyeballer Well-Known Member

Why not stick with the rooted stock and use titanium backup to remove the stuff you don't want. Once it's set up how you like, do a nandroid. Then play with other roms. But rooted stock sounds good for you if you like most of the sprint apps.