• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New facebook contacts problem

stearic

Nov 9, 2009
Well i finally ran into my first problem with the facebook app. Not sure if it's the app or facebook itself, but it's there none the less. I added a new contact on facebook, and this person is already in my contacts on my phone. I noticed that the facebook info wasn't showing up for this person in their contacts card. When i look online via the app it doesn't even show this person as being a friend, but when i use the browser and goto the mobile/touch based version i see them there, same as when i'm on my computer and check it. Is this a known problem with the app or am i doing something wrong? I've done a force sync with it, removed my account and re-added facebook sync and that did nothing. Also i've searched the forums here and haven't found this issue exactly but have tried (as previously stated) a few things people have mentioned as a fix for some facebook issues.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones