New folder-duplicate apps?Support

Last Updated:

1. mike-evans

mike-evans Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am trying to organise my apps so I don't have pages and pages of apps. I know how to create new folders on the idle pages, so I created folders for games, entertainment etc....when I move the apps into each folder it still leaves the apps on the original app page, so not really gaining anything...any idea why/how to overcome it?

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

the all apps menu always shows all apps

I don't even use that anymore, i simply have one homescreen set aside full of folders and use that instead. Its very good way of doing things, especially is you use apps organizer too.

3. mike-evans

mike-evans Active Member This Topic's Starter

how do you mean exactly? What I want to have is, my main screen with my wallpaper on, then across to another screen with organised folders containing apps specific to each folder....is that what you have done? I don't see the point in creating folders to organise my apps if they wil still show up on the applications pages, I'm still going to have pages of apps.....

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

yeah, set aside a homescreen just for folders. Then use those to open your apps. That way it doesn't matter if the app drawer shows all apps, because you'll never have to use it.