New Folders only save to the desktop???

Last Updated:

1. skottiesgerl

skottiesgerl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I created a folder on the desktop ( in the music process) my question is can that folder be moved once it is created? It may be unusual but I like the homescreen being empty of apps. I like only seeing the photo.... (didn't have that option with the iphone!!!:D. I don't mind bringing the menu up everytime and getting my apps etc in there. When I try to drag and drop the music folder into my menu it actually deletes it. Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to delete the folder just want it hidden. I don't mind puting it back on my homescreen everytime I sync my music.

Thanks guys:)

Advertisement
  2. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

Folders are only for the desktop. You may notice the tab for the app list has a little trash can on it when you're dragging an icon or folder. That's how you remove stuff from the homescreen. Folders can be moved around on the homescreens, but can't be put in the apps list.

3. carlz28

carlz28 Well-Known Member

Maybe you could just put the folder on one of the other screens, not the centered 'home' screen. Putting it on the left or right page will keep it out of view when normally viewing the desktop. Then when you need it, you can just swipe to the other screen...same amount of effort to access it via the app launcher. Not sure if you like that idea, but as of now, there really is no other option to putting it in the app launcher.

4. skottiesgerl

skottiesgerl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That is a great idea........ THANKS!:D