1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

New Forum App released

1. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Just to let everyone know - Rob released the latest build of our forum app built on Tapatalk. Free for all.

Cheers!

Get it!

Advertisement
    :
    ocnbrze, iTzKPanda, D-U-R-X and 7 others like this.
  2. epp

epp Well-Known Member

If one already has a Tapatalk-based app on a phone that is used with another mobile phone-related online forum, does having a second app like this, cause issues with the first?
  3. Phases

4. epp

epp Well-Known Member

OK, I'll give it a try. I hope it can be moved to the microSD card like the other app can. Thanks!
  5. epp

epp Well-Known Member

6. Holydoc

Holydoc Well-Known Member

Phases,

Since I have never used TapaTalk, I am unfamilar with how to navigate the new app. For instance when I go to androidforums.com from my computer, I have 8 favorite forums listed to the side that I like to frequent. When I use this new app and hit "Favorites" and then "Forums", it says I have No Favorites. How do I see just my 8 fovorites that I selected on the web version?
  7. Phases

Unfortunately I don't think that is incorporated into the app. I think that part of the app lingo for the "subscribed forums" feature on the website. We have asked to get it built in though, as many of us use it.
  8. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

Browse under the main Forums tab and when you find one of your favourite forums long press on it and select "subscribe" and you will then find the forum listed under your favourites.
    Holydoc, ocnbrze and Unforgiven like this.