• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Forum Buttons

Which new buttons set do you prefer?

• Android Forum Button Pack v2.3

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Caddyman's Button Pack

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Keep it the way it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was bored, so I made this little preview. :p
previewmk.jpg

Upvote 0
After seeing them a bit, not to nickpick, but the corners could use a little rounding and matting....and the tip button is a tad dark in the postbit there.

Yeah, the Tip This is a little dark. The only way I can fix the edges is if the buttons were in .PNG format. The aliasing (jaggies) on the edges are because they GIF images.

Upvote 0
Nevermind. I can fix the edges of the buttons and make a new version of the "Tip This" button. If that doesn't work out, we could always just go back to the original "Tip This" button.

Does this look better?
replyl.gif

Yeah that does. Can you do that to all of them and put them back in one download-able pack, with the PM ones as well? I wouldn't worry about the shading of the tip this, it's okay as dark as it it is.. I kinda like it.. but just round the edges..?

These look great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones