• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New forum section in Sprint's online fourm

Reactions: taylormah
Upvote 0
lol

Attachments

• sprint 1.JPG
    sprint 1.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
Ok then don't read it YOU don't care about this news we don't care you exist so move along. Fact, this is news it might not be the news YOU want to hear but we don't care what you want to hear some people actually want to know when something new gets posted even if it isn't what YOU want to hear. Notice the word YOU thrown around much, reality check we don't care cause YOU don't matter.

Upvote 0
Bro I agree that people should be able to post 'news' they acquire regarding when the EPIC will be released. That is afterall the only thing to really discuss about a device that hasn't been released yet!

The problem I have is that some people on here don't seem to grasp the concept of what 'news' is. News is hard facts that can be checked and verified! News is not some rumor you read on another forum then copied and pasted to this forum!

Upvote 0
Bro I agree that people should be able to post 'news' they acquire regarding when the EPIC will be released. That is afterall the only thing to really discuss about a device that hasn't been released yet!

The problem I have is that some people on here don't seem to grasp the concept of what 'news' is. News is hard facts that can be checked and verified! News is not some rumor you read on another forum then copied and pasted to this forum!

Well this 'news' as you call it is directly from Sprint's site and the fact that YOU came here with your attitude and called it garbage doesn't help your cause of righteously defending what YOU declare to be worthy news, so please spare us the bandwidth and spam of you're inadvertent attack against false news not directly related to THIS topic you're talking off course.

Upvote 0
In other news: Also full specs released, confirmed VGA front facing camera not 1.3 from the devil's mouth:
sprint_devices.jsp
Anyone see that it comes with TouchWiz 2.5 not 3.0, interesting.

Yeah and I found some other interesting deviations from what I knew so far about device's specs. So I started another thread to ask people of they also think what I thought was odd.

Upvote 0
Yeah and I found some other interesting deviations from what I knew so far about device's specs. So I started another thread to ask people of they also think what I thought was odd.

There are a few typos I think one TouchWiz is listed as 2.5 when we have heard time and again it's 3.0 the ROM is listed as 512mb when again we've heard 1GB. I think the person was just in a rush and paid no attention to detail.

Upvote 0
Well this 'news' as you call it is directly from Sprint's site and the fact that YOU came here with your attitude and called it garbage doesn't help your cause of righteously defending what YOU declare to be worthy news, so please spare us the bandwidth and spam of you're inadvertent attack against false news not directly related to THIS topic you're talking off course.

You're probably one of those people that watches TMZ and thinks it's real news... and that FOX News Channel is really "fair and balanced." Geez, why the hate?

All I said was that rumors are just that, they aren't news. Look at all those dumbass reporters on ESPN that reported that Brett Favre was finally retiring. Turns out he said that he would retire if his ankle wasn't good to go.

I want this phone to come out as bad as anyone on this forum, but continuously creating new threads with more baseless rumors isn't helping.

Upvote 0
You're probably one of those people that watches TMZ and thinks it's real news... and that FOX News Channel is really "fair and balanced." Geez, why the hate?

All I said was that rumors are just that, they aren't news. Look at all those dumbass reporters on ESPN that reported that Brett Favre was finally retiring. Turns out he said that he would retire if his ankle wasn't good to go.

I want this phone to come out as bad as anyone on this forum, but continuously creating new threads with more baseless rumors isn't helping.

So why not post your hate in a speculation thread why pick one of the only ones with verified real news to start trashing the heep of fake ones?

I don't watch any of the shows you listed but then again you don't even know me so whatever, what I am saying is of all the speculation threads on this forum you came to the only one that released real news with links to Sprint's official site and started talking about all the fake speculation threads on the only thread that actually has verified links, why not pick one of the threads that actually posted fake news? That's like going to CNN and complaining about a tabloid rumor, what were you thinking?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones