LatinP Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

taylormah likes this.
  4. it.

it. Well-Known Member

lol

Attached Files:

5. beldorian

beldorian Active Member

Type at bottom of the Sprint Epic 4G specs page...

www.sprint.com/epi4G

Still takes you to the right page though... help me! I've turned into a fan boy a 41 year old fan boy *sighs*

6. flynlow

flynlow Member

At least they finally put it up on the sprint.com front page. It's at the bottom of the column of devices on the right but at least it's there.

7. it.

it. Well-Known Member

It's been there for a while...

8. bdforte69

bdforte69 Well-Known Member

Until there is an actual release date FROM SPRINT, who cares!

9. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

Amen to that!!!! All of this means absolutely nothing until we get a date.

10. LatinP

Ok then don't read it YOU don't care about this news we don't care you exist so move along. Fact, this is news it might not be the news YOU want to hear but we don't care what you want to hear some people actually want to know when something new gets posted even if it isn't what YOU want to hear. Notice the word YOU thrown around much, reality check we don't care cause YOU don't matter.

11. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad...I am 35 almost 36 and I am right there with you.

12. bdforte69

Bro I agree that people should be able to post 'news' they acquire regarding when the EPIC will be released. That is afterall the only thing to really discuss about a device that hasn't been released yet!

The problem I have is that some people on here don't seem to grasp the concept of what 'news' is. News is hard facts that can be checked and verified! News is not some rumor you read on another forum then copied and pasted to this forum!

13. LatinP

Well this 'news' as you call it is directly from Sprint's site and the fact that YOU came here with your attitude and called it garbage doesn't help your cause of righteously defending what YOU declare to be worthy news, so please spare us the bandwidth and spam of you're inadvertent attack against false news not directly related to THIS topic you're talking off course.

14. taylormah

taylormah Well-Known Member

Yeah and I found some other interesting deviations from what I knew so far about device's specs. So I started another thread to ask people of they also think what I thought was odd.

15. LatinP

There are a few typos I think one TouchWiz is listed as 2.5 when we have heard time and again it's 3.0 the ROM is listed as 512mb when again we've heard 1GB. I think the person was just in a rush and paid no attention to detail.

16. bdforte69

You're probably one of those people that watches TMZ and thinks it's real news... and that FOX News Channel is really "fair and balanced." Geez, why the hate?

All I said was that rumors are just that, they aren't news. Look at all those dumbass reporters on ESPN that reported that Brett Favre was finally retiring. Turns out he said that he would retire if his ankle wasn't good to go.

I want this phone to come out as bad as anyone on this forum, but continuously creating new threads with more baseless rumors isn't helping.

17. LatinP

So why not post your hate in a speculation thread why pick one of the only ones with verified real news to start trashing the heep of fake ones?

I don't watch any of the shows you listed but then again you don't even know me so whatever, what I am saying is of all the speculation threads on this forum you came to the only one that released real news with links to Sprint's official site and started talking about all the fake speculation threads on the only thread that actually has verified links, why not pick one of the threads that actually posted fake news? That's like going to CNN and complaining about a tabloid rumor, what were you thinking?

18. bdforte69

You're right. It would have been more appropriate to do that. For that I apologize for hijacking your thread.

I guess I am just not myself as of late due to all of the brain bleeds that reading all of these pointless threads and bickering back and forth have induced.