New Frimware Update - 10.3.1 arrived todayGeneral

1. BubbaHotepUK

BubbaHotepUK Well-Known Member

Installed fine, quite a hefty download and I can't find a changelog anywhere, but one obvious thing is that the UI has flipped upside down! The status bar was bottom right but is now top right. I'm not that keen on the arrangement, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

What has gone AWOL is the launcher for windowed apps - anyone have any idea how to get that back? I'm not sure I can live without the windowed Chrome.

Also, it's now Android 4.2.2, so you can have widgets on the lock screen on a rotating box affair, which is quite nice.

Advertisement
  2. BubbaHotepUK

Thanks for that, the 64Gb microSD card support will be welcome, when I actually get a 64Gb card! I'm not convinced the other improvements are worth it though. Have you given it a spin?
  3. Markjones

Markjones Well-Known Member

Mine arrived last night, installed and OK thus far. Didn't use it much last night as the update only popped up after 9pm.
    Will have some time this evening to have a browse
  4. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

Bought my 4G version yesterday. 4.2.2 update found straight away.

This version can use 64Gb micro sd, is that right?
  5. BubbaHotepUK

Indeed it can, I picked up a SanDisk microSD 64Gb card and it's filled to around 40Gb so far without any issues.
  6. MartinS

I may have to upgrade, I like a choice of films as I never know what I'll be in the mood for and my 32Gb is always full...
  7. MartinS

Just had another update tonight 10.31.A.2.67 still 4.2.2...
  8. BubbaHotepUK

Thanks for that, I had nothing yesterday but I'll check tonight. Any change log for this update?
  9. MartinS

I can't find anything, although it seems to be the same build number as on the Experia Z..?