New G Tablet

1. mooreef

mooreef Member

I just purchased a G Tablet and keep reading about changing its ROM. Which one do you recommend and where can I find detailed instructions to do so?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Prime85

Prime85 Well-Known Member

3. mooreef

mooreef Member

Thanks. I'm new to the whole tablet world... what will this do for my tablet that the current software won't? I know i don't have access to the android market like my phone does, nor can my yahoo mail app work... will these be fixed? what else is the benefit?
  4. Prime85

well if you want everything to work perfectly i would stick with one of the froyo roms. all thee roms should have a market any rom you choose will give you more access to your tablet. the best part of installing a rom is because it gets rid of the horrible tnt program from viewsonic. i go with flashback because its a honeycomb rom which is made for tablets so it doesnt feel like you are on a giant phone. if you want it to work perfectly though i would go with a froyo rom for a few weeks and then they will have everything fixed. also its not long till we have a honeycomb 3.2 rom
  5. Prime85

well if you want everything to work perfectly i would stick with one of the froyo roms. all thee roms should have a market any rom you choose will give you more access to your tablet. the best part of installing a rom is because it gets rid of the horrible tnt program from viewsonic. i go with flashback because its a honeycomb rom which is made for tablets so it doesnt feel like you are on a giant phone. if you want it to work perfectly though i would go with a froyo rom for a few weeks and then they will have everything fixed. also its not long till we have a honeycomb 3.2 rom