• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new Galaxy owner

So far I'm not liking this phone very much.

It doesn't remember anything. It keeps closing my browsers, and Craigslist doesn't remember my favorites.
it seems that every app is better on the iPhone.

I hope to get these issues resolved, but I am not hopeful.
I can't use certain sites due to that site not even.recognizing my input. keeps telling my password is wrong, but works OK on my PC.

I have to click slightly higher when I type or I get the wrong letter.

where is the official root tread? I'm mostly wanting to teather to my laptop.

this phone keeps freezing and Facebook really sucks on my new Droid.

Hello Blind Driver. Welcome to Android Forums. There are many Galaxy phones so I'm not certain as to how to direct you. We have areas set up for each Android device here so to eliminate confusion. If you will choose your Galaxy from this list of phones and ask for assistance there. The good users of your phone will be happy to assist.
Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Android Forum - It's nice to have you aboard...

I have linked all varients of your phone, because they're a few carriers who have the same device, and I'm not sure which one you have - go ahead and select the right one for you.
There are plenty of tips, tricks and information on your device as well as plenty of wonderful people to help you along the way.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)

Thanks for joining and I hope the information here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays. ;)

Reactions: Wolfedude88
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones