New Gallery - need to recover deleted videoSupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. newmabt

newmabt New Member This Topic's Starter

2.1 was installed this morning. I was browsing the new Gallery to send a video to my laptop via Bluetooth. As it was supposedly transferring, I was deleting old media that I did not have a use for. I know I selected only some pictures and not the video being transferred. Well, anyway, my video is no longer in my Gallery, nor on the laptop.

Is there a way to recover a deleted file from the Droid?

Advertisement
  2. Stine K

Stine K Member

First thing you do if your image was on the SD card take it out so the image is not written over by other data.

I'm an android newbie myself so I do not know about other undelete apps than those you can use in a computer. But find a undelete app for your computers OS and try to undelete using a card reader for the SD card.

My 2c

newmabt likes this.
  3. newmabt

newmabt New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the info, Stine. In theory, I think this would work, but the undelete program I used wasn't able to recover the video in a format that could be read. I may try another one.

4. likoneman

likoneman New Member

you can try minitool power data recovery software. use the function of digital media recovery function.

5. ahliang123

ahliang123 New Member

Hi , what if I don't have a SD card in my galaxy note, can i still recover my deleted video?can anyone help ?

6. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

The original question was posted ... four years ago ... about the ... Droid. That was a VERY long time ago and the phone is now VERY old.

... Thom

kkluesner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.