1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

New Game in Beta Testing

Last Updated:

1. utinni

utinni Member This Topic's Starter

Found a new game in Beta testing on the market today called Pocket Empires. One of those farm gold and food, build castles, train men, knights and archer, type games. Seems pretty cool so far and free for the time being so thought I would let everyone know before they start to charge.

I'm on the Dragon side and the code for extra diamonds(the games $) is 50pu. I'm under the name utinni. Look for me, soon there is going to be a way for kingdoms to be allys or send me a post and let me know what you think. Only been on it for 2 days and likeing the strategy so far. :D

Advertisement
  2. utinni

Thanks for all the in game emails. Apparently using that code gives you 100 diamonds and puts you on an automatic friends list. Can't wait for the ally option to go live so we can all team up. Glad also we signed up now while its still free ;). Go Dragons!!

3. ttaylor0024

ttaylor0024 Well-Known Member

4. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

Taken care of.. merged all threads together and removed unnecessary posts.

5. utinni

Has anyone who signed up for the game under my friends list received any of my in game sends? Trying to get a pre-official ally start date talk going but I'm not getting any replys.