1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General new group - samsung admire users

1. octaviadavis

octaviadavis Member

:) hey guys, a new social group I made for all Samsung admire phone users basically shares information about what many of you know or want to know about apps, downloads, problems, solutions, tips, tricks and other discussions relating to this type of phone. The group is free to join and I hope the threads and topics I made is helpful to many of you on finding solutions and other Info. all in one place about this phone. Check it out if you're a Samsung user or if you're just Interested in joining or wanting to see it. That's all, heheh

[​IMG]
    Android Forums - Samsung Admire SCH-R720

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey i am going to move this into the samsung admire forums since I think other users with your device would be interested in this group!
  3. Chipouras

Chipouras Member

I have a rooted Samsung Admire from Metro PCS. My phone dials numbners by itself. I thought by rooting it might end the random dialing. No such luck. I have found that if I clear my call log it help. Does anyone know how to stop this problem ? Other friends of mine that have an Admire have that problem also.sch-r720 version 2.3.4 GINGERBREAD. EHO2.
  4. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

This is the first time I have heard of anyone with this issue, and I have been following the Admire for almost a year now. Sorry I can't help :(
  5. Chipouras

Chipouras Member

Thanks anyway. Actually there are quite a few Admire owners that have that problem.
  6. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Yeah I have never heard of this problem as well. I know I have had issues with my attain where random things on the screen would be pressed even though I'm not touching it.