New Guy looking for helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

Hi everyone Jay here.... NYS

New to this, xmas gift Galaxy Note 10.1 Cool little unit...

I'm looking to see if anyone has trouble with the screen being slow or stopped responding since the Samsung update 2 days ago???
    After 10 min's i have to reboot to get the keyboard to work or the swipe...

Thanks
    Jay

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Advertisement
  2. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

Is this the Android 4.04 update? If so I have had no problems with a slow or stopped screen after getting it.
  3. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

Hi
    dont know if this info helps..

Model # GT-P5113
    Android Version 4.1.1
    Kernel Version 3.0.31 -
  4. Galaxy Tab2 47

I do not think we have the same Galaxy tablets, I have a 10" Galaxy 10.1 Note. also a smaller 7"Galaxy Tab2 I do think you have a new upgrade to your operating system could it be the new Jellybean?
  5. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

This is all new to me...
    how do i tell if it's new Jellybean or not???
  6. Galaxy Tab2 47

I just checked my 7" Galaxy Tab2 and it had downloaded a new Ver. the 4.1.1 O.S. that you now have. Since the older Ver. was Ice Cream Sandwich I think we now have the new Jelly Bean is installed. Now is your Galaxy a 10.1 or a 10.1 Note? Or is it a smaller 7" tablet?
  7. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
  8. Galaxy Tab2 47

Ok I now know what you have. Looks like it has downloaded the new operating system and you have tried rebooting the system. Your battery is fully charged? If so it should be working correct. This is a Samsung support URL.Samsung Take a look at it also there should be a support phone number in the small manual you got with the new tablet.
  9. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

Thanks
    Tried switching to and back
    Google Voice Typing then Samsung Keyboard and back again..Battery is fully charged Tried soft and Hard reboot.
    Last thing i guess is a factory reset....? samsung site didnt have much info...

thanks for you help!!!!!
  10. mrjay62

mrjay62 Member

11. Galaxy Tab2 47