• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New guy, saved by a HERO

Hello Android World, my name is Ralph and i recenlty bought a Sprint HTC Hero and all i could say about is FANTASTIC...

But anyway, i'm a phone addict, i been using Windows Mobile since my first phone (every of them, you mention them i have then all) until they started to break/freeze alot and never worked fresh out of the box that i planned switching to Android and i'm not looking back.

i hope to stay here, help, be helped, and provide to this great looking community!

thanks RafyRod ....

Hello Android World, my name is Ralph and i recenlty bought a Sprint HTC Hero and all i could say about is FANTASTIC...

But anyway, i'm a phone addict, i been using Windows Mobile since my first phone (every of them, you mention them i have then all) until they started to break/freeze alot and never worked fresh out of the box that i planned switching to Android and i'm not looking back.

i hope to stay here, help, be helped, and provide to this great looking community!

thanks RafyRod ....

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones