• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Guy!

Hello everyone from the Philippines! I'm not Filipino, just living here and running a community charity with my wife to help educate Filipino children. My cell is very important in managing our cause so I hope you guys can help.

I purchase Chinese phones because we need all the funds we can muster up for our cause. At the present I am using a Hero H7300 by Bird. 2.6.35.7 Linux OS and the hardware is the MT6573. The processor is the ARMv6-compatible processor rev 7 (v6l).

I really hate the Chinese setup. It would be great if I could safely root this phone to work much smoother. It tends to act like there is a ghost operating it at times. I think most of the problem is the lack of ROM space. I am able to only add a few apps and flash is out of the question.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones