New here and swapping from BB9630 to this

Last Updated:

1. rahb0sse

rahb0sse New Member This Topic's Starter

I recently signed up with Sprint (because I can get 25% off a month + free phone). I choose the BB Tour 9630 and I am absolutely not happy. I dropped the iPhone for this... well, speaker phone doesn't work anymore, etc.

Tomorrow I'm going to go in and swap in the girlfriends and my phone... getting the HTC Hero. I saw some of you said to update immediately and I plan on doing that.

I don't know if this is allowed but I can get Sprint contracts @ 25% off, $25 credit (if you follow up on the referral process), + free phone, + termination fee. It's through my company. If this isn't allowed, please tell me :)

Advertisement
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

you should ask your company.. ;)

the tour is no replacement for the iphony.. two different platforms... the android is more in line with the iphony interface so you will feel right at home with an android product...

3. iamnid

iamnid Member

I got the tour in august, my second blackberry -- first four were defective... well, I insisted they give me a different phone and got the Hero.

I'll never look back. I loved blackberry, but their OS has become very stagnant and dated as of late. The Hero does everything I need it to do vis-a-vis getting corporate email and calendar and allows me to browse the internet. Very happy with the Hero!