• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New here and trying to root.

PsXtreme

Aug 3, 2012
Seems like this is a new space for this phone. I just bought this as a boost mobile phone and I am trying to figure out how to root it mainly so I can use wifi tether for root users since no other wifi tethering app wants to work. Any help would be appreciated.

I used Bin4rys root with restore v35 method, it gave me errors with the pwn file, but some how I have root and I am able to use the wifi tether program I used on my rush so I am good now. This seems to be a new phone, because there are no posts and no developers in here. It would be nice to see some roms roll out. Im starting to like this phone even though I still think samsung makes the best android phones. Thanks everybody for the help.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones