1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

New Here. Hi All. Have an email app question :)Support

1. hack3rman

hack3rman New Member

Firstly, I apologize if I was not supposed to ask this here...Im new here. Just got my first android device. Switched over from iphone and I will never go back. Love android so far!

Question is.. I just rooted my Galaxy Note 2 and installed the Saurom ROM. Everything is great except I liked the color scheme of the stock email app. The Saurom rom uses black background whereas the default Galaxy email was a white background. Can I change this? If so, how? Thanks! Rich

Advertisement
  2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I will move this thread to the appropriate place so you can get the most help.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

First off welcome to the forums :)

Have you checked in the settings to change it to a light setting? Usually apps have a dark/light theme?
  4. hack3rman

hack3rman New Member

Thanks for your response. There is no setting within the email app for a light dark theme. Im thinking I need to edit the app's properties somehow with a text, xml, programming language, whatever you wanna call it, editor.