new here

Last Updated:

1. epic4win

epic4win New Member This Topic's Starter

Wats up guys just joined after browsing a couple times. I've done android since spint let out the moment and now have a Samsung Epic. I actually work for sprint and sorry that I don't know how to explain the 10$ extra charge. I'm in dallas and just looking to get some knowledge about other android phones on all carriers and share in watever I can.

Advertisement
  2. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

COOL.

You'll find that this forum has lots of helpful people and some not so helpful. I try to help, when i can. You might even find out some stuff Sprint is doing before they let employees know.

How do like the EPIC? I like the hardware and the idea of a keyboard but that infernal Touchwiz skin is deal breaker. Is it bad? am i making a big deal out of nothing? I'm so used to HTC Sense on the Incredible I can't imagine using anything else.

Welcome to the forums.

epic4win likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome. We're glad you're here to pitch in! :)

epic4win likes this.
  4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)

epic4win likes this.
  5. epic4win

epic4win New Member This Topic's Starter

So far so good I've always been a samsung guy and can't stand all touchscreen phones and I wish this had everything htc sense does but I'm the advocate for the store where I work so I got the phone for FREE so I think ill be alright.