• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
If i understand you correctly, what you are looking to do is mount your phone to be used as storage on your computer. to do this you want to plug in your phone via USB , drag down your notification pane, which is the area where you get your notifications, choose USB connected, then tap mount.

If this isnt what your are trying to do ignore, maybe point and laugh if you want :p

Upvote 0
i think hes more likely to be trying to connect the phone to the lg suite so that he can then sync with it - the default setting for computer connection on the optimus is to use pc suite mode which the program should pick up and help you from there but to check find the errrr connection menu i think there will be n option for using mass storage mode only you want that unclicked

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones