New hereSupport

Last Updated:

1. rob1234

rob1234 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok folks new here to android phone's and confused. Have just bought a LG GT540 and managed to down load the LG suit, however can someone please tell me how to sync the phone to the computer? Where do I find the setting within the setting menu

Advertisement
  2. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

If i understand you correctly, what you are looking to do is mount your phone to be used as storage on your computer. to do this you want to plug in your phone via USB , drag down your notification pane, which is the area where you get your notifications, choose USB connected, then tap mount.

If this isnt what your are trying to do ignore, maybe point and laugh if you want :p

3. fury-s12

fury-s12 Well-Known Member

i think hes more likely to be trying to connect the phone to the lg suite so that he can then sync with it - the default setting for computer connection on the optimus is to use pc suite mode which the program should pick up and help you from there but to check find the errrr connection menu i think there will be n option for using mass storage mode only you want that unclicked

4. rob1234

rob1234 New Member This Topic's Starter

You're right fury-s12, I downloaded the LG Suite softeware and connected my phone but it says it cannot find it and I have to do something in setting. But I could so what gallandof suggests and simply drag and drop music etc to the sd card. Thanks anyway

5. santu9191

santu9191 Member

u can change the usb connection mode in storage or not.if u check that option always u r in mass storage mode.if u uncheck...then when ever u connected ur cable u r in pcsuite mode....dot