• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Hero Owner in CA

chrism8922

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
Hi everyone-

My wife and I just got our first smartphones yesterday, the HTC Hero. It seems like a great phone, I joined so hopefully I can work out some of the details that seem like they need some fine tuning (namely - the lag when rotating the keyboard to landscape mode, and the way my wife's heart medicine alarm sounded in the middle of my daughter's kindergarten program last night with the phone in "silent" mode...).

I'll search the forums for some solutions or apps that I can use, but in the meantime, hello everyone and thanks for the help!

Chris

Hi everyone-

My wife and I just got our first smartphones yesterday, the HTC Hero. It seems like a great phone, I joined so hopefully I can work out some of the details that seem like they need some fine tuning (namely - the lag when rotating the keyboard to landscape mode, and the way my wife's heart medicine alarm sounded in the middle of my daughter's kindergarten program last night with the phone in "silent" mode...).

I'll search the forums for some solutions or apps that I can use, but in the meantime, hello everyone and thanks for the help!

Chris

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones