new hero userSupport

Last Updated:

1. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hello all..im a new member down here. i was previously upstairs in the behold 2 section. so i pretty much know the basics but i have a couple of quick questions i could quite find the answers for.

memory card, before i get picture and music download happy is the card that came with the phone ok? its a sandisk. i have never had a issue with memory cards unmounting and reformatting on their own till the behold 2, so im a bit nervous. is this ok or should i get something with a higher speed? i dont want my whole photo almum or my entire music library on this so i really dont need anything to big.

is there anyway to change that dock without changing to a different homescreen, like launcher pro, adw, gde etc? i did like launcher pro i just didnt want to download a bunch of stuff all over again

also would love to be able to have swype again..

thanks

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Stock card is fine. No problem with mine.

No.

Swype | Text Input for Screens is the only way to get it that the forums allows to be discussed.

- posting from phone... Normally would go in more depth

3. dreahdreah

thanks kelmar, i sent them a email, but their response didnt really tell me anything

4. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Fyi, here we like to think the Behold 2 section is downstairs lol.

5. dreahdreah

joehunni..i still peek over there and at tmonews..i need to just let it go all the way, lol

now i do have a question, i dont want to start a new topic. i have been going back and forth between launcher pro and sense. i think im going to use launcher pro and pay the 2.99 for the xtra widgets

since the update yesterday for launcher pro when ever i hit home and use sense the white htc screen comes up. never noticed it b4 that update..is there a reason why its doin this?

6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

When you hit the home key does it make you choose between LP and Sense, if so, you can select the little checkbox for "use as default" or whatever and it will take you straight to whichever you choose. That white HTC screen is the Sense launcher starting back up which takes a minute or so.