New Home Replacement

Last Updated:

1. Trapper

Trapper Member This Topic's Starter

Just found this one on the market last night, its called PandaHero-Hero Style, by Honeybee apps.
    It is an actual full app that makes the phone almost exactly like a HTC-Hero. I love it so far, so easy to use and looks really good, it is pretty intuitive.
    And best of all its free:D

Advertisement
    zhang3feng likes this.
  2. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

actually this is not new at all and has been available for sometime, but sincerely thanks for sharing what you know.

FYI maybe it would be better if you used it awhile and then report back on useful info like battery life, responsiveness, available widgets as there are several for this home replacement, you know stuff like that. stuff other members can use to determine if they want to try it. but yeah this app=old news sorry man.

3. Trapper

sorry folks, it is new to me, I am so glad to have found it, as I used to own a htc hero when I had Sprint, loved the phone but the service sucked!!. I will report back any data I accumulate.

P.S. do I get an A for effort?.....LOL

4. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Yup I'll give ya an A for effort :)

5. marcelo_lopez

marcelo_lopez Well-Known Member

What rom did you run this on top of ? What version of Pando Hero are you running. Both times I've installed this on the Stock 1.5 TWiz, I've had to hard reset the phone, and restore back to Factory settings.

Did you JUST install the panda Hero home ?

Inquiring minds want to know, because both times I've used this, I've had nothing but issues.

6. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

great but drains battery like hell!

7. Trapper

I just installed it like a normal app with nothing else, no pandahome or anything, just the app. My battery life has actually improved since using it, I get like 12 to 14 hours with normal use, although I used the battery drain suggestion, I let my phone die and discharge and charged it with the phone off until fully charged, and repeated the process 2 times and now my battery is trained and it lasts a lot longer.

8. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

i tried it for almost a day..went back to gde..

9. Trapper

sorry you had trouble, dont know what to tell you, GDE is also a really good home replacement.

10. grrrizo

grrrizo Member

using 1.6 twiz atm w pandahome,responsive enough for me no fc since i installed gettin 40-45 hrs w light moderate use.Surf web bout an 1.5 hrs,ran pandora over an hour,30-40 txts several 3-5 min calls.